Maintain their appearance with these simple care tips:
• Remove dust, dirt, and other particulate matter with a soft-bristle broom, dry dust mop, or vacuum cleaner with no extension bar
• For a periodic deeper clean, use a special laminate floor cleaner (look for one at your local hardware store) on a damp, soft cloth or microfiber mop head. Avoid cleaning with a wet-mop.
• Don’t use waxes, oils, polishes, varnishes, or shine enhancers.
• To ensure your floor “ages” evenly, use curtains and other window coverings to prevent UV rays from fading sections of your floor.
• Clean spills immediately! This includes during inclement weather when rain and snow can be tracked in. Use doormats.
• Use plastic mats or rugs beneath furniture, or put furniture pads on the bottom of the legs. You can make them yourself with felt and adhesive, or find ones at your local hardware store made of felt or cork.